Sunday, August 28, 2005

Peepers at the Dinner Table


Peepers loves to hang out at the kitchen table. Here she is at a recent Sunday afternoon dinner...! I do have a very funny Peepers story to tell You, but it will have to wait a few days. This old photo of Peepers is to whet your appetite for the future. I left my camera in my office at Columbia Lakes yesterday so I can't retrieve my most recent pictures. But I have a few really good Peepers Pictures to download. Be sure to check back soon...!


Sunday, 8:23 AM... My day is off to a good start. I've been up since 6 AM... I've had a good devotional, done some laundry, excercized, and right now I'm listening to Dr Charles Stanley's Sunday Morning Broadcast. We're going to church a little later this morning and I think today will be a good day of getting caught up on a lot of stuff...!

I'll probably grill something this afternoon... Some thick juicey steaks sound good...!

Connor and I need to help Monica get caught up on some of the house work today. What ever we do, we're going to do it as a family. I want Sundays to always be a family day for the Chadwells...!

Elijah is doing well...! He's a happy healthy baby. He slept well last night... It was a good day!

Oh, we did have one negative thing happen yesterday. The city sewer line backed up into our house yesterday and flooded our bathrooms. I'll be cleaning on that today for sure. Hopefully that won't happen again any time soon!

Well, I need to get focused on Dr Stanley's sermon... It's really good this morning.

More later... Bye for now...!

0 comments: