Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Gabriel the Cat


In this Photo Gabriel has successfully stolen the tennis ball from Hobbes and is enjoying his own game of singles. To check out the previous photo go to http://tennisphotos.blogspot.com

Today I am staying at home. I have one more Wednesday after this to spend the day at home then I start teaching at Columbia Lakes Wednesday afternoons again after Labor Day.

Hopefully today will be a good day for the baby and mom... Monica didn't sleep well last night...!

I'm taking Connor to school in a little bit, then I have a few appointments throughout the morning. It will be an office day for me. I have 260 emails in my in box that need to be responded to or filed. I have many lessons inquireys to respond to... I'm a busy man. And I need a secretary!

Oh well... That's it for now. More later...

Coach Sam

0 comments: