Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A Very Full Tuesday...!


I'm watching the space shuttle landing right now... Holding my breath. I was watching when the Columbia was lost. I couldn't believe it. Boy was that a rotten day.

I've been watching and listening intently all morning. It won't be long, now...

While the landing is taking place, I'm also cooking breakfast. Eggs and sausage. Later this morning I'm going to try to finish the standings for the Gran Prix Circuit and then I'll spend the rest of the morning notifying everyone.

I have to take Connor for a hair cut this morning sometime... And I need to leave for lessons in Clear Lake by 12:15 PM. I've got a busy morning ahead of me.

Yea... The Space Shuttle made it...! It's going to be a good day!

I'd better dive in to my work... More later...

Coach Sam

0 comments: