Saturday, August 06, 2005

Saturday Afternoon Update...

Here's Connor on the lounge chair with Hobbes and Gabriel napping..


The trip to Bay Area Racquet Club went ok... There were several interested parents there for the HPTA Parent Seminar so it was a good trip.

Connor and I are going to go shopping for his school supplies later this afternoon and I'm going to spend most of the day working on marketing my fall tennis programs. Tomorrow is the big day for completing the Team Tennis League at Columbia Lakes. I'm excited about that.

I'll be grilling something from Omaha Steakhouse this evening. I'm also trying a 10 bean soup recipe. And of course I'll have some of my famous Mexican cornbread to go along with all that.

Monica and Baby are doing well...

That's about it... Don't forget to check out Elijah's photoblog link on my sidebar. I update with new photos every day...! By for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: