Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hijacking the Baby Bed


In this photo Hobbes and Gabriel have taken over Elijah's portable crib that we keep in the living room. We have to watch them all the time because they are very curious about the baby. Well, Hobbes seems curious. Gabriel seems a little jealous. And Peepers, well Peepers thinks it is her baby...!

I had a busy productive weekend. The conference went well. I made some good contacts and attended a couple of very good seminars. I also got a lot of chores done at the house.

My sleep schedule is a little off from staying up with the baby last night and then napping in the middle of the day today. But I'm about to go grab a few hours sleep before I have to head out to Columbia Lakes a little later.

Monica and the baby are doing well. Connor is doing well. It's all Good!

Well gotta go. Bye for now,

Coach Sam

0 comments: