Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Ah... More Rain...!

Well, yesterday was certainly a wet one for the Houston area and south east Texas, in general. And this morning is picking up where yesterday left off. I spent the day being a 'house-husband'. Monica went in to work at College of Biblical Studies and I stayed home doing laundry and working on my websites. I've been experimenting with various color schemes and posting new pictures. Everyone likes pictures...! Check out chadwelltennis.com next time you get a chance...

Oh, and I slow smoked some chicken on my back patio all afternoon and when Monica got home from work yesterday afternoon it was ready. (It was yummy, too...) -For those of you who are new to my Blog I like to Bar B Que very much...!

Today even though the weather is still bad I do need to go to Clear Lake and take care of some business later... It doesn't look like I'll have tennis today. Sigh...

Some remarked yesterday that they don't know how I find time to keep up 4 journals... Well, it really just used to be 3 journals, the tennis tip journal really hasn't taken up a lot of my time. I need to spend more time on it... And the new photo journal doesn't take up much time.

Here's why I have 4 journals: Basically, I like to write. It helps me think and organize my thoughts. And it is time consuming, but consider that I spend virtually '0' hours watching television. That right there sets me apart from the average American. Secondly, I set specific time aside every day to write. I like to do most of my writing early in the morning. What ever I do, I have to write in my devotional first. That sets the tone for my entire day. I have to connect with the Lord God, My Creator. After that, everything else seems to fall into place. I get up anywhere between 4 and 5 AM everyday to start praying and writing. I've had that routine for years now. That's just me.

Now, I don't think that routine is for everyone, but it works for me. I'm definitely a 'morning person'...!

Any way... Thanks for reading my journal. That's going to have to be it for the day because I have to post a photo or two in my new photo gallery blog and I need to post a tennis tip, too. I haven't posted a new tip in over a month...!

Until next time, Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: