Monday, November 08, 2004

Starting a new week...

Hello Friends...

I took a few days off from coach sam's life blog... I've just been too busy. Normally I take Sunday to get caught up but I got involved in 'projects' around the house and never really got on line for too long yesterday.

Oh yeah, and Saturday I did get up early to write in my blog but our broadband link wasn't working properly. So here's a quick recap of the past 3 days...

Friday: I was late to absolutely every appointment. (Friday, the broadband link was down, too). I had lessons in Nassau Bay at 8 AM but bad traffic made me about 20 minutes late.

Next I had to get to Sugarland for an HPTA meeting. I was a little late for that. I had to meet someone back in Clear lake for a private lesson and I was a few minutes late for that. Then I had a few minutes to relax at Diedrich's, (a local coffee shop) before Monica and I had to go to small group bible study. And for no particular reason we were a little late for that, too. I guess just to make it a clean sweep for me...!

Saturday I got up early to write in my blogs but as I said, the broadband link wasn't working properly.... I had lessons in West Columbia, Then I drove to Clear Lake for a few more lessons. I met Monica for dinner. She had been working on murals at the church all day. After that we went home and went to bed early.

Sunday we stayed home from church in Clear Lake. I wanted one day with out having to drive a lot. We watched the Lakewood church service on TV. The rest of the day we caught up on projects at the house. I cleaned the gutters around our house that were full of leaves. I also installed a new lock on our garage door. And I grilled some delicious salmon and scallops for dinner. MMM..... It was very delicious. We're trying to eat more fish these days to be more healthy.

Monica's doing a great job getting back into shape. It seems that every day she's reporting losing a pound or half pound. It's really motivating me to do the same. I need to start the old familiar "Sam's Weight Column" again. Remember a few months ago I was down to 200.5 but I could never get under that 200 plateau. Well a few weeks ago I noticed my pants and shorts getting really tight again and I jumped on the scales and sure enough I was up to 224.5.

Well yesterday I was down to 219 and I'm not sure what I weigh this morning. I'll weigh in a little later. The scales are in the bathroom in our bedroom and I don't want to disturb Monica before 5 AM...

Today, I have lessons in West Columbia starting at 9 AM. I need to leave by 7 AM. I may leave a little earlier... But I've got a few hours to write this morning so I'm going to get caught up on all my journaling. That's it for now...

Thanks for reading my journal. I hope you have a great week...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: