Monday, November 15, 2004

Back to Work...!

I'm up and at it early this morning. I've been writing in my journals since 4 AM. It's 5 AM now and I'm starting to rub off on my wife, too. She's instructed me to awaken her every morning at 5 AM so she can do her pilates workout. I need to go ahead and get her up... Ok, I'been istructed to give her ten more minutes... what am I...? a human snooze button...? Oh well... I guess I am...!

So, I want to be on the road by 5:30 AM if I can... I want to miss all the bad traffic. And it won't hurt me to get to Columbia Lakes early this morning because I need to string a few racquets for someone. My first leson is at 9 AM then I have a gap in my schedule for a bit. Then I go back on the court starting at 3 PM and stay on until 8 PM... So, it's a good 6 and a half hours of lessons today...!

That's about it. My 'gap time' will be spent making phone calls and sending emails. Hopefully the weather will hold out for this afternoon. But I can't control that so what ever will be will be... Take care and have an awesome day. Thanks for reading my journal.

Coach Sam

0 comments: