Monday, November 29, 2004

The Big News...!

November 29, 2004

Today is C.S. Lewis’ birthday. He was born on this date in 1898. He lived about 65 years and wrote many books that influenced Christian thinking. I am currently reading a CS Lewis book: The Screwtape Letters. I am looking forward to reading more of his work.

Well, I had a very restless night last night, or this morning… Whatever you wish to call it. The time as I type is 4:12 AM. I’m definitely an early riser…! But I have lots to write about today.

The big news is that we found out yesterday that Monica is going to have a baby…! Yes, In about another 8 or 9 months there will be another little Chadwell running around here.

That pretty much changes my life’s plans…! I am still in a bit of a shock…! Monica took two home pregnancy tests and they both came back very positive. We are getting her an appointment with her Doctor today to find out how far along she is but it can not be more than about a month…Anyway… I don’t know what else to say except ‘Praise the Lord’.

I am sure I will be expounding on my thoughts of becoming a daddy more in the following days and weeks but for now I am still a bit speechless…!

Monica told me the news early in the afternoon when I was working in the yard and I never even got started on the hallway painting project…! This morning I’m going to spend a good deal of time writing and I’ll probably head out to Columbia Lakes by 6 AM. I’ve got a lot of lessons and racquets to string today.

I took a lot of photos of the Kitties yesterday. I even got a few pictures of Sparky.

I’m going to do some crunches in a little while because I feel like a whale this morning…! I need to get back in to the swing of playing tennis!

Well, That is it for now…! Have an awesome day… I’ll talk to you later…! Coach Sam

0 comments: