Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tired of the rain...!

OK... Here's a quick catch up of the last few days...

Saturday I had an incredibly long day. I helped with a tennis tournament at Quail Valley Country Club until 11:35 PM. The was back on site the next day (Sunday) at 8 AM. They decided to cancel the event at 10:30 AM and I made my way home and it took me the rest of the day to recover... Then Yesterday I had to be in West Columbia early for a tennis camp and surprisingly enough the weather that far south was fine and I was able to conduct my camp.

But, getting home was another matter altogether. I drove through some tricky flooded neighborhoods to get home. My commute that normally takes about an hour and 15 minutes took well over two hours and I arrived home safe, but exhausted.

Today I have another camp. It's down south of town in Nassau Bay. I'm just watching the weather right now because we have some severe weather on the way and it will probably hit the area about the time my camp is supposed to start. I'll make a decision around 11 AM this morning. It's not looking good right now...!

I have lots to comment on but I'm sure I'll have some idle time a little later today. Right now I need to work on a few projects here at the house. I'm going to post some flood photos later so be sure to check back again...!

Bye for now...

Coach Sam...

0 comments: