Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sunday: A Day of Projects

We had a difficult night with the kitties. Hobbes regularly gets banished to the garage by midnight now. And last night Gabriel ran outside when I was taking Hobbes out and it took nearly 15 minutes to catch him in the dark. He was definitely enjoying making we look foolish.

Today we're skipping out on going to church again... But we're going to watch Church on TV in a little while. I know that's a little weak, but we'll begin attending regularly again in December...!

Sparky, our outdoor kitty was just on the back patio. I was going to take his photo but when I went to get the digital camera he was gone. I guess he's still a little shy. Oh well, I'll get his photo later. I'm keeping the camera handy all day.

Today I've got a bunch of projects I'm working on. Yard work, painting, working in the garage, working on the computer, grilling some tuna, and what ever Monica has lined up for me...! Yep, it's going to be a busy day...! At 8:20 AM right now so I'd better get cracking...!

Talk to you later...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: