Thursday, November 11, 2004

Back Home At Last...!

Today was a full day...! I had lessons this morning, then a full afternoon of working on the office marketing my Thanksgiving camps and then more lessons and drills to round out the evening. I always have a little trouble falling asleep right away on Wednesday nights. Probably because I play in the last drill and I've got a bit of adrenalin running.... At any rate, I feel like writing a bit tonight....

Right now Gabriel is playing on my desk as I'm typing. He's so cute...! ...A very good kitty!

And Peepers is hanging out here in my office, too. Hobbes is sleeping in the bedroom with Monica. I think Jack is outside some where. That's the kitty inventory....

Tomorrow I can stay home until 10 AM. Woohoo! Then I have to head to Clear Lake for afternoon lessons. It started raining a little tonight, but I don't think the weather is supposed to be too wet tomorrow. Just a little bit colder.

I thought I'd post a few more pictures of Hobbes and Gabriel. Here they are laying on my Wilson Briefcase. It's really neat how they've become so close. Hobbes acts like a caring big brother. He's very patient. And Gabriel seems to idolize Hobbes. He follows him around everywhere. And they really look quite a bit alike, too. They've got the best relationship of all our cats. Jack is kinda grouchy and hisses at Gabriel all the time. And Peepers... Well she doesn't like anybody. But she especially hates Hobbes. Cat psychology really is quite interesting. And our 4 cats have 4 distinctly different personalities.

Well, I think that's going to be it for tonight's posting. Thanks for reading my journal. I know it was kinda boring tonight. So thanks for hanging in there and reading to the end.. Now please, don't go straight outside and try to operate any heavy machinery or handle any sharpened objects..!

Bye for now.... Coach Sam

0 comments: