Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Rushing Around...

My day tends to fall apart if I don't get out of bed by 4 or 4:30 AM... Today I didn't get up until 5:08 AM.... Sigh... I won't be able to spend the amount of time on my blogs that I like to...

Let me just recap yesterday by saying it was a good day. Monica had a good day, too...! Today I'm about to go to Columbia Lakes for the whole day. I plan to have a busy and productive day, there. I'm still working on my Thanksgiving schedule...

I think there's a slight chance of rain today so I might be able to go to church this evening... We'll see...

Today's Photo is of Gabriel and Hobbes. They look almost like brothers. I wish I could learn to relax like my cats... They've definitely got a good life!

The BIG Weigh In this Morning: 220 lbs...! Aaaagh.... That stinks. I gained a half pound. I don't see how that's possible. I was very active yesterday and really ate well. Alright. That's ok. I'm even more firm in my resolve to lose weight today. I'll bet tomorrow shows a decrease in Gravity's pull on my tissue...!

Well, I only have about 30 minutes left of my morning to get 45 minutes worth of stuff done so I'd better log off here.

Bye for now. Coach Sam


1 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Sam, years of dieting has taught me that you should never weigh yourself every day. Too many factors that have nothing to do with eating or exercise can cause weight fluctuation. Pick one day a week to weigh at the most. I always liked Friday. If you are eating frequently in smaller amounts you will lose more and drink lots of water.