Thursday, November 04, 2004

Cooler Temps Prevail...!

These are the days when it's a pleasure to be a tennis pro. When I only wear one shirt all day long...! Ah... I can wear a sweater vest, and warm up pants...!

Yesterday was a yucky day for me emotionally. (see my prayer journal for details) But today will be a day of Absolute Victory...! The weather is absolutely gorgeous out there! I have a pretty full day of lessons. I have to leave here at 10 AM for an 11 AM lesson in Clear Lake then I have a complete afternoon in League City the rest of the day...!

I've got a lot of email correspondence to send out this morning and I wanted to spend a few minutes updating my website, too. Still, I'm trying to not be so busy and rushing around like I normally am...

I'll get home tonight around 8:30 PM or so and Monica and I have to really get to work on our Purpose Driven Life Study. We have a small group get together tomorrow evening and we are way behind...

Sorry, no anecdotes or words of wisdom this morning. I'm just reporting the facts. Take care and thanks for reading my journal. Bye for now.

Coach Sam

0 comments: