Saturday, November 13, 2004

Pro Am Today...!

I tried to post an update this morning but was having some technical difficulties with my computer and lost the information.

I participated in a Pro Am to benefit the Houston Parks and Rec's junior program. There were 6 teams in the event and my team played very well and we placed second over all, winning 3 matches, losing 1 and tying 1. I played 5 of my 6 matches on clay. That was fun. i haven't played on clay in awhile.

Members of my team included Delfin Ochoa, Jim Monts, Doug Phillips, Ginny Meis, and Daisey Quail, Paloma Escobedo, and Arriana Molina.

I'm definitely in poor shape these days. And my feet are killing me. By my last match which was just an 8 game set, my feet were killing me and my left knee was giving out a little bit.

But all in all it was a fun afternoon. I'm very proud of my team. You can check out some more photos of the pro am at tennisphotos.blogspot.com

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading my journal. See you next time. -Coach Sam

0 comments: