Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Rainy Start...

The day is starting off a bit 'drippy'...! At least it held off yesterday in West Columbia and I was able to get all my classes in. I had several new students... It was a pretty good day. Except that I came down with probably the worst headache of my life yesterday evening right before my lessons were done. It was so severe that I canceled my last lesson just 20 minutes into it. I had to go to my office and just lay on the floor for about half an hour until the pain subsided and I was able to drive home. My head hurt so bad it made me nauseous...! So that was a little out of the normal for me.

Perhaps it was just backlash from my big news yesterday... I don't know... Anyway, My friend Glenn is visiting from Fort Worth right now and he gave me some BC powdered aspirin and that fixed me up. I may try to keep some of that on hand in the near future...

This morning I'm going to take Glenn to run some errands here in Houston. And I guess I'll just kinda wait and watch the weather. The way it looks right now I'm going to have the day off but you never know with this Houston Texas weather.

I'm going to cut my journal short for now and spend some time visiting with Glenn.. Perhaps I'll be back online later... If not, bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: