Thursday, December 02, 2004

December Is Upon Us...!

Hello…

Sorry I took yesterday off from my journal… I was running late in the morning and just had a really busy day .

I was looking forward to having my new Dell inspiron laptop delivered yesterday but instead I received a delay notice that it would be another week…! That’s too bad. I’m ready to retire the old Toshiba…!

I had three private lessons yesterday and then a men’s drill group. In between lessons I strung racquets. I had 5 to string… My fingers are tired and sore this morning. I didn’t get home until 10:30 PM… So I slept in a little today, too.

I have an easier schedule today. My first lesson isn’t until 2 PM in League City. Later this morning I need to take Glenn to pick up his car… It’s had some work done on it at a high performance auto shop. –Glenn has a souped up mustang camaro for those of you wondering…

Well… I’m still getting used to the idea of becoming a Father… I’m excited… And a little scared at the same time… I’ll write more about that later… It will be neat for my child to go back and read how I was feeling and what I was thinking about before he or she was born…

I wish I had more of my own family history. But my parents weren’t really into taking very many pictures and definitely not into writing like I am…

So… That’s about it for now… Thanks for checking in… More later… -Coach Sam

0 comments: