Sunday, December 05, 2004

The Sunday Report

Today my feet hurt so bad from my tennis exploits yesterday that I was pretty much was incapacitated for the day.

I've been transferring files from my old Toshiba to this machine. I grilled some salmon and scallops for dinner. I've been faithful to my diet. No Junk Food. No over eating. And I weighed in this morning at 225 lbs... I'm still as big as Kirstie Allie but at least I'm heading in the right direction.

I'm going to see about getting some new shoes tomorrow. Or at least some more insoles. I've definitely got to take care of my feet...!

The weather forecast is a little shaky for tomorrow. But The forecasters have been wrong a lot lately. I hope that's the case tomorrow.

Monica and I went to two grocery stores this afternoon and the checkers at both stores were down right rude. They would not even have eye contact with us.

What's up with customer service...? It's been getting worse and worse for years.

Sigh... I could go on a tangent here but I won't. I'd better close now and get on some other projects.

I'll be back in the morning. Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: