Monday, December 13, 2004

Up and at it bright and early...!

I got up early this morning and spent time writing my daily devotional, now I'm just collecting a few thoughts here before I dive in to the rest of my day.

I still need to update my website. That's a daily activity, now... And I want to spend another 30 minutes straightening my desk... Then I think I'll send some emails and make some contact phone calls about lessons this week.

I also need to clean out the cars, make a bank deposit, get Monica's car inspected and registered, and still head to Columbia Lakes by 2 PM...

It will be a full, busy day. But I'm up for it.

I have lessons in Columbia Lakes today from 4:30 to 8 PM. I canceled my morning lesson to get caught up on stuff here at home.

My weight is back up to 227 lbs accodring to the scales we have which I don't trust too much any way. That's ok... I'm going to work out a bunch this week. And my feet feel fine now so that won't be an issue...!

More later... Coach Sam out...!

0 comments: