Monday, December 06, 2004

Off to a Rough Start

11:15 AM... My day is off to a rough start. It rained me out this morning so I wasn't able to teach any lessons.

But when I tried to get in my office inside the Pro Shop I discovered that someone had tried to break into my inner office. The lock was blocked and I couldn't get my key to go all the way in.

I had to go and get the maintenance department to drill out the lock. It took them over an hour and I'm in my office at last. But now I need to go and buy a new dead bolt for my office..!

Sigh...

I'm about to go head out and do that now. Then I'll come back and string a few racquets and work on some office projects here for a while and hang out and see what the weather is going to do...

The good news is that my feet don't feel so bad this morning...!

Anyway, that's it for now... -Coach Sam

0 comments: