Friday, December 03, 2004

Help...!

Call me Kirstie Allie...!

I stepped on the scales this morning and I'm at the heaviest weight of my life ever....

230.5 lbs... That's a 30 pound swing from this summer...! All I can say is AAAAuuugghhh!

Man, what a way to start my weekend. I'm turning into my Dad. This can't be happening...!

Well... It's time to get to work physically...! I'm going out and getting me some good running/walking shoes and plan to seriously get to work...!

Starting today!

I will definitely ring in the new year under this Ungodly 230.5 mark... And keep right on going until I'm back to my skinny pants...!

Nothing else to report today. Here's my schedule... I'm in Nassau Bay this morning until 11:30 AM... Then I'll probably go buy some shoes and go for a walk...

Then I have lessons in Lake Cove from 4:30 to 7:30 PM...!

That's my day today... And I'm eating nothing but nuts and twigs...!

Bye for now...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: