Wednesday, December 15, 2004

No More Late Fees...!

I'm having a great day...! I read in my news headlines this morning that Blockbuster has announced it is doing away with late fees starting January 1st...!

That's awesome. Wwe live a little over a mile from our local blockbuster and we nearly always have a late fee and that drives me absolutely nuts...! But anyway, competition from other video and dvd companies that don't have late fees made this possible. Thank God that we live in a country that has competitive markets like that, because when there is healthy competition, the consumer wins...!

Today I'll be in West Columbia all day. My first lesson is at 8:30 AM this morning and I want to head out by 6 AM so I can beat traffic. I have a relatively lite day so far, but I'll use my extra time to market for my Christmas programs. There's a 50-50 chance of rain tonight, so I might get to go to church for a change. If not, I look forward to my men's drill. Tonight is the first night in a long time I'll be able to hit in without sore feet...! My New Balance shoes are working like a charm...!

That's about it for now... It's 5:04 AM and I still need to jot a few notes in my prayer journal.

Bye for now...! Coach Sam

1 comments:

Coach Sam said...

The article I read did say if you were over a week late they would charge your card the full price of the movie, but when you did return it they would refund your money and would charge you a $1.25 restocking fee.

It didn't say that you would own it for life, but maybe they're more aggressive about that sort of thing in Bay City...!