Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Long day today...!

I had difficulty sleeping last night. I'm just restless about a lot of things. But i spent most of my sleepless time in prayer and I feel good today. I spent a good deal of time in my prayer journal this morning writing about the events in southeast asia and I invite you read that if you have a chance.

I'm about to do some exercises and watch a sermon from College of Biblical studies on TV. That's my new 6 AM routine. I do crunches for 30 minutes in front of the TV...

Today I need to leave by 7 AM to go to Columbia Lakes. I have lessons there almost all day.

I hope my feet hold up. And I hope they've fixed the heat in the proshop...!

Well, it's 5:59 AM I need to close here so i don't miss my sermon.

Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: