Thursday, December 16, 2004

It's nearly 2005...!

It just dawned on me yesterday that in just a little over 2 weeks it will be next year...! Well, another year of me not dropping under 200 lbs is about to happen. I came within one pound earlier this year but ballooned out towards the end... Sigh... At least I'm back on a downward trend. In the next few days I'll start musing about the year in review and looking ahead to what's in store for next year....!

Meanwhile, I need to take care of business here at home. I've got a little more marketing to do for my holiday camps and certainly plenty of lessons to teach if the weather holds out.

Today's going to be a bit cold and damp but I think I should be able to get all my classes in...

I'm in League City this afternoon and teach from 2 to 6 PM...

That's about it... Sorry I'm a little boring this morning...

More tonight... Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: