Thursday, December 30, 2004

Getting close to the end of the year...!

I'm giving my last tennis lessons of 2004 this afternoon...! It's just going to be a short trip to League City and a four hour stint. Tomorrow Monica and I are going to go see the Dead Sea Scrolls. After that, we'll have dinner at our favorite Thai Restaurant. That is if it's open. We're worried the owners might have been caught up in the tsunami. They usually go to Thailand every year during the holidays. We've been praying for them, their friends and family.

We don't have New Year's Day planned out yet, but hey, that's not until next year anyway, so what's the rush...?

It's a little rainy here this morning, but I'll bet it will dry up this afternoon. I've got about 3 hours before I have to head to Clear Lake... I'll probably clean out Monica's car... ( I made it kinda messy.) Then I may try to do something with the garage. It's a bit messy, too.

I want to start spending at least 30-45 minutes every morning on some kind of home improvement project. I used to do that every day when we first moved in, but once we made the place fairly livable I got out of the routine. Well, I'm back in my fix it up mode again...!

I've been good with my crunches. And I'm starting to see a little flatter tummy. I'm up to about 30 minutes every morning now and have been pretty good with my diet for about a week. God is helping me. I'm no longer trying to do anything under my own power. I know that all I have and accomplish is through He who strengthens me!

Hey, here's a return to an old favorite column... Things Coach Sam Likes: Does anyone remember that...? Well, today I want to feature a favorite restaurant of mine: Sweet Tomatoes. It's the ultimate salad, soup and bakery bar. They have an unbelievable selection. You could eat there just about every day and not get bored with the variety...! It's healthy, and reasonably priced, too.

OK, well... I need to get to work here at the house. I've been online reading email and journaling for about 2 hours. Time to get something accomplished...!

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: