Sunday, December 26, 2004

It was a Great Christmas...!

I had a good Christmas... It was relaxing. Monica and I spent the whole day today. We cooked, had an awesome meal, and generally just hung out all day and evening.

We watched a couple of rental movies: The Count of Monte Christo... it was very good. And Mona Lisa Smile... it was a girl movie, but I enjoyed it ok... This morning I've been working on my website and sending out a few emails for next week's lesson programs.

We're going to have lunch at Bennigan's today. We're hungry for guess what...? Monte Christo sandwiches.

I'm going to have to get some exercise today. If I don't I won't be able to fit in to any of my clothes...! It's beautiful out today. I think Monica and I will play a little tennis and then go for a walk...!

That's about it...! Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: