Friday, December 03, 2004

The New Computer is In...!

I just got a call from Monica that my new Dell Inspiron 1000 laptop computer just arrived...!

So this will probably be my last post from the old Toshiba satellite...! It has had a good service record and faithfully done it's duty since April 13, 2001 but I'll definitely be happy to retire this old warhorse.

It's running the Microsoft Windows millennium operating system and that's starting to be incompatible with many programs I like to use... Plus, I've some kind of video card issue and am finding it impossible to adjust the picture on my screen. Either that or the monitor is just going out... Or possibly my cat Peepers did something to it one night when I left the screen up all night and she slept on the keyboard...!

I'll probably eventually take the Toshiba in to a repair shop but not anytime soon.

So... That's cool news... I can't wait to get home this evening and try out the new machine...!

As of 2:30 PM... I've had a good day so far. My lessons went fine this morning. And I've managed to get a good bit of work done here at Diedrich's... I go back on the court in another 90 minutes...

The weather is supposed to be rainy tomorrow. That's too bad... Because I have a full day of tennis lined up. But if it does rain I've got plenty of work I can stay busy with in the office...!

I've eaten very little so far today... I had a sausage and egg biscuit for breakfast at 6 AM, then at lunch I had some sliced turkey and a few pieces of string cheese. Tonight I'll be sure to eat lite. Maybe I'll grill some chicken and have a tossed salad.

One thing's for sure... No junk food is going into my mouth...! That's a promise...!

I'll weigh in again this evening before dinner and then again before I head out tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be back down below 230 lbs to start the new week. -That's my goal!

Bye for now...

Coach Sam...

0 comments: