Saturday, December 18, 2004

Saturday...

Today won't be so bad... I am running a bit late this morning, though so I'll have to be brief again. Last night Monica went to our Church Christmas party for the arts departments.

Between Instrumentalists, choir, drama, and technical arts their were easily 80 people there. We had an awesome time. That was a great way to end my day. We got home a little after 11 PM and I was so sleepy that I was out just as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Today I have lessons in West Columbia from 8 to 11:30 AM so I need to get on the road in a few seconds... I'm going to Bay City afterwards. I'll look in on my Grandmother and play tennis with a Dr Brown. I've got to work off my desserts from last night...!

That's it for now. I need to update my website and get on the road..!

Talk to you later...

Coach Sam

0 comments: