Saturday, December 11, 2004

The Cruchman's Saturday...

I really don't deserve to call myself the Crunchman just yet. I've done all but 250 crunches so far in my quest to trim away this rubber from around my middle. I really wanted to see how I'd feel today from my exertion yesterday. This morning I can just barely feel that I worked out. I'm not sore at all. I'm going to more than double it today. I'm going to do 300 this morning and 300 this afternoon. Then we'll see how that feels tomorrow morning.

I only have a few minutes to write this morning. I can come back and post some more this afternoon or evening. I have a bit of a deadline this morning because my first lesson in West Columbia is this morning at 9 AM and I need to get there a little early and string a racquet for someone before the 9 AM appointment.

Monica is riding down with me this morning so that's a nice treat. She's going to deliver a portait she just completed.

I actually got all my errands run yesterday afternoon and ended up having nearly 30 minutes to relax on the couch at Diedrich's yesterday. I was going to make a post to that effect but the blogger website was down at that time. That frustrated me. It was right then that I realized that I'm a blogger a holic...!

Oh well... I need to close here and pack up stuff for today's trip. Thanks for reading my journal. I'll try to post some more humorous stuff this evening...!

Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: