Saturday, December 04, 2004

The Weekend

Monica had a rough night last night. She hasn't been sleeping well lately. The pregnancy has got her stomach messed up all the time. And she has turned into an incredibly lite sleeper, now.

As a consequence, she's tired much of the time. I'm hoping and praying that she is able to rest up this weekend.

I've got an adult drill this morning at Columbia Lakes Country Club starting at 10 AM. I'll probably leave here at 8 AM... That gives me about 3 hours to write. I need to catch up on my devotional in my prayer journal...

This afternoon if it doesn't rain I'm going to play tennis with some friends at the Country Club. I've really got to start losing some weight...! Monica bought me some almonds to snack on as per Dr Brown's commentary. (Thanks Doc)

Then Monica is driving down to join me for a Choir concert that some of my tennis students are participating in... I'm looking forward to that...!

Tomorrow I've got church in the morning then more tennis lined up in the afternoon. More rain is forcasted. I hope the weather holds out for me...!

That's about it this morning. I weighed in at 229 at 5:15 AM so I guess I officially lost 1.5 lbs yesterday. An afternoon of tennis ought to be good for at least another pound. -We'll see...!

I'll spend some time this afternoon transfering data over to my new computer... That will be fun...!

OK, I'll probably check in again tomorrow. Bye for now... Sam


0 comments: