Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Tennis Camp...!

5:00 PM Tuesday... Reporting in from Diedrich's Coffee Shop in Clear Lake:

Wow... I barely made it today... It rained all morning right up until my tennis camp started. But the rain went away at 1 PM and we were able to get it all in. I'd say it was nothing short of a miracle...! And I had 17 students today so I didn't want to cancel it. But it all went great.

Now, if the weather will hold out for tomorrow, too that will be another miracle! I've got a camp in West Columbia but the forecast is for rain all day. And cold....! And wind...! But I guess if I can't teach tomorrow I'll still be ok. Monica and I are going to go in to Columbia Lakes rain or shine because I have some office work to do there. And she's going to do some artwork. We're setting up a little studio for her in my tennis shop so she can start to come to work with me on Monday and Wednesday. I'm really psyched about that...!

I also need to go to Bay City tomorrow afternoon and do some work for my grandmother... And then I've promised Monica a meal at her favorite Thai restaurant on our way home in Houston.

Tomorrow should be a good and fun day...!

Well that's it. I'm pleased to report that my tennis camp went well. After tomorrow I'll be on Holiday vacation for a few days..! Bye for now...

Coach Sam



0 comments: