Friday, December 10, 2004

Weekend...!

OK... So far, I'm right on schedule...! I just finished my first set of crunches. I started off with 250...! Let's see how my stomach feels the rest of the day. If I'm not too sore in the morning I'll try for 300 tomorrow. And maybe I'll shoot for two sets tomorrow... A morning set and an afternoon set...!

I forgot that I have a bunch of loading and unloading of my car to do. At the moment my vehicle is filled with HPTA stuff that I got from Pam White yesterday. Oh that reminds me, I need to check my post office box today, too...

Peepers and Gabriel are playing really hard this morning. I've had to break them up several times already...

I need to close here because my day is going to get away from me otherwise...

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: