Friday, December 03, 2004

First Post from the Dell Inspiron 1000

This new machine works like a charm...! It only took me a few minutes to configure... Now I need to start moving files over from my old machine.

Ah, the old Toshiba... I'm not going to miss her very much...!

So, to quickly close out my day today, I got rained out of my last lesson this evening. I came home and weighed.

I weighed in at 228. lbs. This morning was 230.5... That means either I lost 2.5 lbs today or there's that much variation in weight throughout the day. -I think that's the case. But I've never fully trusted these scales we have, any way.

I definitely freaked out today when the read out showed 230.5, though. Now, I was a good boy all day nutritionally. And we had a very nutritious dinner of which I didn't eat too much of... So I'm feeling good about the first 24 hours of rededicating my life to losing weight.

I can't wait to get up tomorrow morning and exercise...!

This is coachsam signing off...!

0 comments: