Thursday, December 23, 2004

Holiday Schedule...

Hello...

I was rained out yesterday. I spent a few hours in West Columbia and then went to Bay City to drop off presents at my brother John's store and my grandmother's house. We left the house early in the morning and didn't return until late so I wasn't able to write in the journal at all. I hope you guys didn't miss me too much.

I'll try to get caught up on my journaling more over my little break.

I'm taking off from tennis until next Monday. And it looks like the weather is going to be too cold until Monday anyway...! So, being on my 'holiday schedule' I probably won't be posting journal entries at 4:30 or 5 AM the next few days... I'm liable to log on anytime of the day.

Monica and I are about to go to the Doctor for her first check up. Hopefully we'll be able to determine how far along she is.... I'm very excited...! I normally don't look forward to going to the doctor but today's an exception.

I'll probablylog on again this afternoon when we get back. More later... Bye for now...!

0 comments: