Sunday, December 12, 2004

Coach Sam's Sunday... A Day of Rest...?

Late For Church

It's 7:39 AM... We need to be on the road by 7:30 to comfortably get to church on time... But We're not ready. Well, one of us is... But the other one is still working on it...! Sigh...

I'LL POST AN UPDATE THIS AFTERNOON WHEN WE GET BACK FROM CLEAR LAKE...!

Coach Sam 7:40 AM



Back at Home

We were only a few minutes late thanks to Monica's skillful driving...! The service was awesome...! It was done by the childrens groups age K thru 5th grade.

I'm very glad we made it....! I'll be hanging out here at home the rest of the day...

Coach Sam 11:36 AM


House Boy or Yardman, Coach Sam is a Multi Purpose Husband...!

Monica's not feeling well. We were going to go out to Taste of Texas for dinner, but I doubt that will happen now. I've been writing a few Christmas Cards and now I'm going to start straightening up the house. It's a gorgeous day outside. Perhaps I'll rake a few leaves in the yard, too.

Coach Sam 2:37 PM

Never made it outside...

I've been cleaning the Kitchen and livingroom this entire time. Well, I did get sidetracked a little bit. I found a bag of marshmellows on the counter and decided that instead of placing them back in the pantry, that I'd just go ahead and make some Rice Krispie treats. I know that will be good for my diet becaue I put some almonds in them... (Just kidding, Dr Brown...) Seriously, I thought Monica might like some treat when she awakened from her nap. Poor Thing, She's still feeling poorly today. Her stomach has been queezy all day. Well, I'm almost done with the living room. After that I just may clean out my car while it's still daylite outside...

Coach Sam 4:21 PM

Costco Trip....

Monica and I just got back from Costo. That's a wholesale store like Sam's. There are only 2 Costco stores here in Houston. We have one very close to our house and we love it. We've just about got all our Christmas shopping done. YEA...! I'm about to put some steaks on the grill and Monica is steaming some vegetables.... The rest of the evening we'll probably just hang out and watch a dvd. Tonight we'll see Mel Gibson's 'Signs'... And I may just write a little more this evening... We'll see how it goes...!

Thanks for tuning in to Coach Sam's Blow by Blow description of my Sunday Day of Rest...

Coach Sam 7:02 PM







0 comments: