Thursday, December 09, 2004

Captain Crunch

That's going to be my new nick name for the next six months...! Starting in about 5 hours I'll be doing crunches, pilates, all kinds of abdomen exercise every day, sometimes twice or three times a day.

Right now my belly is so big you'd think I was the pregnant one, not Monica. Well,I can't stand it any longer...! I'm going into serious training...! Don't worry, I won't hurt myself, I'm just talking big to pump myself up...! I've got to have the correct mental framework, right...?

My feet are finally feeling better from last weekend's weekend warrior antics. I bought some very comfortable New Balance shoes. I even got two pair: One for tennis and one for walking and running.

I can't wait to get started...!

The car report: I had the hoses on my jeep repaired and my radiator flushed out. OK, I'm ready to move on to the next repair job...

It's 1:12 AM right now... A little late for me. I'll jump in the bed in a second, but I thought I'd just write a little first since I wasn't very sleepy.. Although I must admit I'm getting a little drowsy now. I'm going to set my alarm for 5 AM and get up and write in my prayer journal, then I have to head to Clear Lake for lessons in Nassau Bay from 8 to 11:30 AM. After that I have to get Monica's jeep inspected and the license plates renewed. I also need to make a run to Clarke's, a tennis wholesale supplier. I've got two lessons in the afternoon form 4:30 to 6:30 PM then I'm done for the day.

Well, I'd better head to bed... Bye for now... -Coach Sam Out....!

0 comments: