Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Chilly Tuesday

It was cold in the living room this morning. Because of our vaulted ceiling, and that room is by far the largest room in the house it is the most difficult to heat and cool. I definitely need to see about starting a fire in the fire place soon. (Tonight might just be a good night...)

I was just writing a commentary about the Christmas Spirit in my prayer journal. How's your Christmas going....? We're shipping presents off to loved ones today. We only have a little more shopping left to do. We haven't decorated our house yet. We debated about whether to decorate at all, and had decided to not do anything, but I think I'm changing my mind about that.

Today I have lessons this afternoon until 8 PM... Although I may cancel my 7 PM lesson if it's very windy out there tonight. The rest of the day I'm working on marketing lessons for the holidays. I have camps, tournaments, and private lesson slots to fill... If the weather holds out, business is still pretty good through out the holiday season.

I think I'll make some hot chocolate...! Doesn't that sound good on a cold morning...?

Talk to you later... Coach Sam out.

0 comments: