Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Getting More Sleep

I read two different articles yesterday that said that sleep deprivation leads to obesity. I've been having a lot of trouble keeping my weight down for some time and I definitely have been sleep deprived for some time so perhaps there's something to that theory.

Any way, in my war on fat and weight gain, I've started adding more sleep to my routine. Last night I went to bed at 8:45 PM and was asleep by 9 PM. I did wake up a few times throughout the night but over all, I enjoyed more sleep than I have in a long time. And I do feel better this morning...

Let's see if that makes a significant difference. I'm all for feeling better, any time!

Yesterday my camp in West Columbia went well. And today I have a camp in Nassau Bay. That will be a big one... I think I should have at least 18-20 participants!

The weather's supposed to turn colder on Wednesday... And probably wetter, too. So today might be the last bit of coaching I do before Christmas. Monica and I are going to stay home for Christmas. I tried to invite my brothers over for the holiday but they all declined. Oh well...

Monica and I are still going to prepare a big traditional Holiday feast and we'll deliver dinners to homeless people in the Montrose area. Depending on how long the cold weather lasts I'll definitely be able to get caught up with all my house projects... And website projects, too!

That's about it for now.... Stay safe out there on the road today. Talk to you later...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: