Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Bright Sunny Day...!

Finally...! We're going to have sunshine all day! It's about time. It may just be for one day but I'll take it.

I had a bit of a scare last night coming home from Columbia Lakes. I had just pulled out of the guard gate and driven about 50 yards and my battery light came on. It was about 8:30 PM and I was not in the mood for a car break down 7o miles from home...!

I called Monica and wnet back to the tennis shop so I could look under the hood. I didn't want to tuen off the engine on the road at night in the middle of no where. As it turned out the water level in my battery was low. That's unusual because it's a relatively new battery that we put in towards the end of the summer. But sure enough, adding water to the battery did the trick. The light never came on again and I made it home without any further incident.

When I got home Monica was hard at work on her latest art project. We watched the movie 'Luther'. it's the story about Martin Luther, the Protestant Reformer. It was a little difficult to follow, but I was very tired... I fell asleep out of fatiguue, not boredom. I'm going to watch it again this morning and I'll publish a movie review later.

This morning I need to plan my Christmas and new years events. That's tops on my list.

My first lesson today is at 2 PM in Nassau Bay... And I'm on court the rest of the day until 8 PM tonight. If I'm not too tired tonight I'll write some more... Maybe even post some photos...!

Anyway... That's it for today. Oh... The weigh in... I was down to 224 when I came home last night, but when I weighed in this morning I was 226. That seems a bit crazy... I haven't fully trusted those scales for a long time. Hmmm... New scales would be a great family Christmas present...! (hint, hint...)


0 comments: