Friday, December 31, 2004

Only 15 Hours Left of 2004...!

Wow... I can't believe this year is almost over.

Today I'll log on through out the day and chronicle the last moments of 2004 from Coach Sam's perspective.

Here's today's slate of activities:

I'm about to take Monica's car to Forestone for an oil change. I was going to do it myself to save some money but they have a special today for $12.99. You can't beat that...!

Next we're going to take my jeep to a transmission place. It's leaking a little fluid. Then we're going to go see the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit at the Houston Museum of Natural Science.

I'm not sure what's up after that. But I think later we're going to have dinner at Taste of Texas.

That's the morning report here on New Year's Eve at 8:32 AM

Bye for Now... Coach Sam

0 comments: