Monday, January 03, 2005

No Champagne for me...

Hello...

Here's my first blog entry of the New Year. I took a dive on New Year's Eve. The day went down hill almost from the start.

I started out by taking Monica's car to the Firestone dealership for an oil change. There was a major accident at an intersection right before the garage and I had to navigate around backed up traffic to get there. Once I got there, I was told they were too busy to work me in right away, that I should come back in a couple of hours. So I went home...

I started to feel a little achey in my neck and back and had a tinge of a sore throat but over all I still felt ok at that point.

Monica and I were going to go to her favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch and when we got there they were closed. We were going to go see the Dead Sea Scrolls but it was sold out for the next 3 days. We were going to take my jeep to a transmission place but it was closed, and by the end of the day I was feeling a lot more run down, but we had planned to go to Taste of Texas for our New Year's Eve dinner, but when we got there it was the busiest we've ever seen, there was at least a two hour wait, so we went to a Mexican restaurant on the way home.

I was feeling really bad by the time we got home. I went to bed at 9 PM, but I did wake up around 11 :30 PM. I stayed up for the new year then went back to bed.

The last 3 days I've spent most of time in bed or propped up on the couch. I felt so bad I haven't even checked my email. So you know I've really been sick...!

I'm still sick today, but I'm doing a little better than yesterday.

I'm taking the day off today but hope to be back in commission tomorrow or Wednesday.

More later...

Thanks for checking in...

Coach Sam

0 comments: