Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday Afternoon At The Coffee Shop...

Ahhhh.... I've had a few minutes to relax and check my messages and just chill out for a bit. I've been on the court this morning from 8 AM to 11:30 AM, then had a meeting at Bay Oaks, then lunch with my friend Eddie, and then off to a tennis supply whole sales shop and now I have an hour to spare before my next lesson. That really translates to only 15 minutes because I need to run an errand before my lesson starts, but hey... That's the first free 15 minutes I've had today.

I've got two more lessons this afternoon, then Monica and I are going to a small group bible study after that. It'll be a late night. But a good one...!

I'm encouraged. I've had a good day today. Busy, but good.

I think I'll close here and post the baby belly photos.

At the time of the photo I was 224 lbs. Monica's exact weight is not going to be published. At 12 weeks my belly is considerably larger. But hopefully we'll see a nice contrasting progression of Monica's belly growing and my belly shrinking in the up coming weeks...!

0 comments: