Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back at the 'Clear Lake Office'...

I'm back at Diedrich's for my second time today. This is my Clear Lake Office. For those of you not familiar with Clear Lake Geography, Diedrich's is a Coffee Shop. I've hung out here for years. And now that it offers free highspeed internet, that's a big bonus.

I have tons of friends here. It's a comfortable, casual atmosphere. The staff is very nice. And the coffee is the best...! But I'm just having iced tea today. That's pretty good here, too.

Yeah, I'm just taking it easy for a few minutes... I've got one more class in Seabrook tonight, then I'm done for the evening. I'm still feeling pretty good. I almost lost my voice for a second in my earlier class. I think all my coughing has taken it's toll...

Hmmm... I'm kinda thinking about dinner tonight. I haven't eaten very much today. I want to better with my diet. I had a hard boiled egg and juice for breakfast, then a hot dog for lunch. That's all I've had so far today except maybe for a few animal crackers. That kind of diet is not going to give me the energy I need...

Monica and I talked about actually planning our menus for the entire week. Now that's a novel idea.... If we were doing that then I'd already know what I was having for dinner...!

OK... I'm, rambling. I think I'll just close here and check in tomorrow. Bye for now...

0 comments: