Friday, January 07, 2005

Friday Afternoon...!

I've had a full day so far... I had lessons this morning from 8 to 11:30 AM and had good attendance despite of the cold and damp conditions. I check my PO Box and had a 'ton' of mail for my upcoming tournament so that's good news.

I had a delicious lunch at Quisine of India. Monica doesn't really care for Indian food so I seldom get to eat it. Every now and then on a Friday I satisfy my craving...! Mmmm... it was good!

I just finished returning all my phone messages and emails and now I'm about to relax for a few minutes....! Diedrich's is my favorite place to hang out on Friday afternoons. I'm sitting at a table right now because I'm afraid that if I sit on the couch that I'll dose off.

Monica's at home not feeling too well. I hope she starts feeling better soon. I know how she feels. I was wiped out over the New Year's break.

I should get home by 6:30 PM tonight. That's very early for me. I was going to teach an extra lesson today and go to small group from church, too but I'm going to head home early instead. I need to start entering in data for my upcoming tournament. I've got alot of work to do in West Columbia tomorrow, too.

This is kinda funny, I was really going to try to to slow things down and take it easy this year. You know, not heap so much on my plate like I normally do... But so far I haven't been able to do that. It's going to be really hard for me to slow down. I've been working at a fever pitch for years. I think I'm really only content when I'm going all out on some project with a deadline... It's tough for me to just slow down and relax.

Oh well... I guess I'll close for now. More later... Maybe some photos, too.

0 comments: