Monday, January 31, 2005

Cold Soggy Start

Agggh...! The weather is yucky today. But I'm heading to Columbia Lakes in a few minutes anyway. The radar shows a gap in the rain around West Columbia, although it's sure to get some rain a little later. I know I'll have a few students if it is dry. Plus, I've got 5 racquets to string today and lots of paper work I can do. Monica's going to come with me today, too. She's going to work on some art projects.

I weighed in today at 228...! Another Agggh...! But for some reason I've got a good feeling the weights going to come off quickly. Monica has promised to help me. We're going to really work hard at encouraging each other through our weaknesses...

I'm so fortunate to have such a sweet, loving wife...!

I slept in a little this morning, so I need to close here. But I'll be back this afternoon with an update...! Thanks for checking in on my journal.

Try to stay warm and dry the next few days... Bye for now,

Coach Sam

0 comments: