Monday, January 24, 2005

Big Week...!

The next seven days are big...! I've got lots of lessons all week and two school tournaments at Columbia Lakes. One on Tuesday and one on Friday. Today is especially a crucial day. I need to lay the foundation for a good and productive day. There is a ton of stuff for me to do... I need to start by packing up and preparing for a full day away from home. I'm contemplating spending the night at Columbia Lakes to get caught up on everything I need to do this week. We'll see about that...

Anyway, I'll probably log in with an update this afternoon. I need to journal frequently to keep my sanity. Plus, believe it or not, there's many people that like to keep up with my schedule and my thoughts. Occasionally I'll write something funny, and every now and then I may even write something profound. (Although that occurence is extremely rare is does happen sometime...!)

Sorry that so far today hasn't been one of those funny or profound days yet. But cheer up, the day is still young...!

Thanks for reading my journal.

I'll CATCH YOU THIS AFTERNOON WITH AN UPDATE~

Coach Sam

0 comments: