Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back in the Groove

Hello... I'm still not 100% but I'd say that I'm in the 90th percentile of health and that's good enough for me.

I can't stand to be stuck inside. Monica and I went to Costo yesterday evening and it was the first time I had been out of the house in over 48 hours...!

I'm ready to get to work...!

Today I have my normal Tuesday afternoon schedule in Nassau Bay.

Yesterday I spent a lot of time working on the HPTA Junior Gran Prix. I'm setting the Circuit up to be run on a different tournament software this year. That's been fun...!

This year I'm really going to redefine myself as a tournament director wizard...!

I hope to put on tournaments at Columbia Lakes later this year and put that club back on the tennis map in Texas Tennis...! That will definitely be a 'win-win' situation...!

Ahhh... It's 9:15 AM right now. I need to get on the road by 11:30 today because I need to stop at the Nassau Bay Post Office to pick up HPTA mail. So with the rest of my morning I'm going to send a few emails, straighten up around the house, and prepare my lunch and a snack for later: I have lots of holiday brisket I need to consume...!

I'll try my best to log in and write some more tonight. Bye for now... Coach Sam

oh yeah: here's the post flu weigh in: 222.5 lbs. This morning. Some of that weight loss has got to be dehydration, but that's a whole lot better than the 229.5 lbs I was at earlier in December. With hard work and diet I should be below 220 by the end of the week...!

0 comments: