Friday, January 21, 2005

So much for the ground rules in week one...!

Well, I needed to get up at 4 AM and I had a bit of a restless night.. I awakened at 1, 2 and 3 AM but went back to sleep. The alarm went off at 4 AM and I started my morning prayers but dozed off and didn't wake up again until 4:35... Now I'm rushing around trying to get everything done before I need to leave at 6:45 this morning to head off for my morning Nassau Bay lessons.

I have a lot of touching up to do on my tournament draws and then I need to publish them to the internet and then print up a few reports before I head out. I need to get right on that but I will have a little gap in my schedule this afternoon so I'll log on later and publish the baby belly pictures...!

Bye for now... Have an Awesome day... Coach Sam

0 comments: