Sunday, January 30, 2005

Weekend Recap

I went to Columbia Lakes every day this week except Thursday. That's a record for me.

I played 3 sets of singles on Saturday afternoon and my feet are starting to bother me again. I've been having trouble walking today. Man, I've really got to lose some weight quick or I won't be able to function on the tennis court...! I was really good with my diet all day today...!

We've been having trouble with Monica's Jeep again. And the first place we took it too kept it for 3 days and couldn't fix it so we dropped it off at a Jeep dealership near our house early this morning. Then we went to church in Clear Lake, then drove to West Columbia for a little afternoon tennis event. We got home at 9:00 PM.

I'm going to watch a little TV and then get to bed for an early start tomorrow. There's a good chance of rain tomorrow. I may have a long office day. That wouldn't hurt my feelings...!

Well, that's about it for now. I'll check back tomorrow morning.

Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: