Thursday, January 20, 2005

Day One: New Ground Rules

Well, Yesterday was the first day of my new rules to rest more and have a sane schedule. Unfortunately, I already broke the rule by getting home at about 11 AM. I had too many distractions yesterday at work to get all my projects done so I stayed a little later and finished up. At least I compensated by sleeping in a little later this morning...

I got out of bed at nearly 7 AM today....! That's pretty good for me...! I'm about to plan my day after I write a few words of wit. I'm listening to RC Sproul in the background on my laptop as I compose today's journal entry.

My day stacks up like this... I have between now and about 11 AM to work out of the house. Then I need to head toward Clear Lake and League City. I need to wrap up any tournament business at Bay Oaks, then head to League City for my afternoon lessons. I teach today from 2 to 7 PM then I head home. If all goes well I should be home a little after 8 PM tonight. I like the thought of that...!

Today I posted a few pics of the tree coming down. This tree was dead. Killed by pine bark beetles before we even bought the house. Some of the other trees near by have the same condition but I think we can save them. I need to get some treatment to spray them soon.

Tomorrow I'm going to post some stomach photos of Monica's pregnancy. She's 12 weeks along, today! I'm looking out my window at the sunrise. It looks like it's going to be a nice day.

Thanks for reading my journal. I'll check you later.

Coach Sam

0 comments: